COVID19 Vaccine Trials – Currently Enrolling
Project SAVE (Support a Vaccine Effort) is the adult recruitment program at the Center for Immunization Research. The program is used to screen adult potential study participants to help determine their eligibility for specific clinical vaccine studies at the CIR. Check below for studies that are currently enrolling.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate an investigational vaccine for the prevention of COVID-19 in adults.
You may be able to take part if you:
- are 18 years of age or older
- are in good or stable health (you may have an underlying medical condition and still take part, if your disease is stable)
- have an increased risk of getting COVID-19
- do not have a previously confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.
The study has 3 parts.
- Screening Period (up to14 days): You will visit the study center to see if the study is right for you, learn more about it, and decide whether you want to take part.
- Study treatment (4 weeks): you will visit the study center 2 or 3 times for study assessments. At 2 of these visits, you will receive the study injection (either the investigational vaccine or placebo). The study center staff will contact you by phone 7 days after each study injections.
- Follow-up period (about 2 years): You will visit the study center up to 6 times for study assessments after you have received the study injections. Additional visits may be required if you develop signs of COVID-19 during the study.
To find out more:Learn More