Project Save – Currently Enrolling
Project SAVE (Support a Vaccine Effort) is the adult recruitment program at the Center for Immunization Research. The program is used to screen adult potential study participants to help determine their eligibility for specific clinical vaccine studies at the CIR. Check below for studies that are currently enrolling.
The CIR is recruiting for a 12 month long H5N1 Influenza vaccine study.
This study includes:
- 2-3 screening visits at CIR Hampton House to determine eligibility (1-2 hours each)
- 1 vaccination visit to receive the FDA approved H5N1 pandemic influenza vaccine
- 6 follow-up visits after vaccination
- specimen collections throughout the study
- $935 compensation for completion of all study visits and procedures.
Call us at 410-955-SAVE (7283) or toll free 877-863-1374 to make an appointment OR fill out the CIR Contact FormLearn More